I am an Applied Scientist at the Computer Vision, Machine Learning Group at Amazon Lab126, USA. I am the lead scientist on the Amazon Halo Body Fat Estimation pipeline. Prior to joining Amazon, I was a Computer Vision Post-Doctoral Researcher working
for SNCF/Railenium, Paris. I completed by PhD at INRIA, Ecole Centrale-Supelec Paris
, working with Prof. Iasonas Kokkinos. I am interested in developing Machine Learning applications for Computer Vision problems.
I was a Research Intern at Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research (FAIR), Paris under Dr. Camille Couprie.
In the past I have worked as a Research Assistant at the Center for Visual Information Technology (CVIT), IIIT Hyderabad
, and as a visiting Research student at the Visual Geometry Group (VGG), University of Oxford
. I received my (MS by Research + Bachelor of Technology (Honours) in Computer Science)
at the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India.
I used to sing for a Metal/Rock band called Karmic Blend. I have been part of other Rock bands, Blackhole, and Victims of Rock before. I am an amateur writer and occasionally write poems, songs, short stories, and I am working on a novel too. Few of my compositions can be found on my blog
. I have played various sports over the years: cricket, football, basket ball, tennis. I am a fitness enthusiast, and I like to travel, and cook.
- [July 2020] Work on "Box2Seg: Attention Weighted Loss and Discriminative Feature Learning for Weakly Supervised Segmentation" accepted at ECCV
- [March 2020] Work on "Deep Learning-Based Concurrent Brain Registration and Tumor Segmentation" published in Frontiers of Computational Neuroscience
- [August 2019] Arxiv Report on "Proof of Correctness and Time Complexity Analysis of a Maximum Distance Transform Algorithm"
- [June 2019] Work on "Learning to generate synthetic data via compositing" accepted at CVPR 2019.
- [November 2018] Arxiv Report on "Identifying the best machine learning algorithms for brain tumor segmentation".
- [February 2018] Work on "Deep Spatio-Temporal Random Fields for Efficient Video Segmentation" accepted at CVPR 2018.
- [August 2017] Work on "Structured Output Prediction and Learning for Deep Monocular 3D Human Pose Estimation" accepted at EMMCVPR 2017.
- [July 2017] Work on "Dense and Low-Rank Gaussian CRFs Using Deep Embeddings" accepted at ICCV 2017.
- [May 2017] I will be interning at Facebook Aritificial Intelligence Research (FAIR) Paris this summer.
- [September 2016] Code for "Fast, Exact and Multi-Scale Inference for Semantic Image Segmentation with Deep Gaussian CRFs" online.
- [September 2016] Successful conclusion of EU-Project MOBOT.
- [July 2016] Work on "Human Joint Angle Estimation and Gesture Recognition for Assistive Robotic Vision" accepted at ACVR, ECCV 2016.
- [July 2016] Work on "Fast, Exact and Multi-Scale Inference for Semantic Image Segmentation with Deep Gaussian CRFs" accepted at ECCV 2016.
- [October 2015] Work on "Accurate Human-Limb Segmentation in RGB-D images for Intelligent Mobility Assistance Robots" accepted at ACVR, ICCV 2015.
- [July 2015] Work on "Surface Based Object Detection in RGBD Images" accepted at BMVC 2015.