I am a PhD student at INRIA, Ecole Centrale-Supelec Paris
, working with Prof. Iasonas Kokkinos. I am interested in developing Machine Learning applications for Computer Vision problems. My current research involves exploring and devising efficient strategies to incorporate structured prediction in deep learning pipelines for dense labeling tasks such as semantic segmentation and pose estimation.
I was a Research Intern at Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research (FAIR), Paris under Dr. Camille Couprie.
In the past I have worked as a Research Assistant at the Center for Visual Information Technology (CVIT), IIIT Hyderabad
, and as a visiting Research student at the Visual Geometry Group (VGG), University of Oxford
. I received my (MS by Research + Bachelor of Technology (Honours) in Computer Science)
at the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India.
I used to sing for a Metal/Rock band called Karmic Blend. I have been part of other Rock bands, Blackhole, and Victims of Rock before. I am an amateur writer and occasionally write poems, songs, short stories, and I am working on a novel too. Few of my compositions can be found on my blog
. I have played various sports over the years: cricket, football, basket ball, tennis. I am a fitness enthusiast, and I like to travel, and cook.
- [February 2018] Work on "Deep Spatio-Temporal Random Fields for Efficient Video Segmentation" accepted at CVPR 2018.
- [August 2017] Work on "Structured Output Prediction and Learning for Deep Monocular 3D Human Pose Estimation" accepted at EMMCVPR 2017.
- [July 2017] Work on "Dense and Low-Rank Gaussian CRFs Using Deep Embeddings" accepted at ICCV 2017.
- [May 2017] I will be interning at Facebook Aritificial Intelligence Research (FAIR) Paris this summer.
- [September 2016] Code for "Fast, Exact and Multi-Scale Inference for Semantic Image Segmentation with Deep Gaussian CRFs" online.
- [September 2016] Successful conclusion of EU-Project MOBOT.
- [July 2016] Work on "Human Joint Angle Estimation and Gesture Recognition for Assistive Robotic Vision" accepted at ACVR, ECCV 2016.
- [July 2016] Work on "Fast, Exact and Multi-Scale Inference for Semantic Image Segmentation with Deep Gaussian CRFs" accepted at ECCV 2016.
- [October 2015] Work on "Accurate Human-Limb Segmentation in RGB-D images for Intelligent Mobility Assistance Robots" accepted at ACVR, ICCV 2015.
- [July 2015] Work on "Surface Based Object Detection in RGBD Images" accepted at BMVC 2015.